WILMINGTON • WILL COUNTY, ILLINOIS
A NEW DIRECTION IN LOGISTICS
Elion Logistics Park 55 is a new kind of logistics park. It’s more than a place where goods come and go. It’s a destination for commerce and community.
30,000,000 + SF MASTER- PLANNED DEVELOPMENT
ELP 55 merges 30,000,000 square feet of industrial and commercial space.
BNSF and UP links make Will County second in the nation in container volume.
A $140 million TIF means lower real estate taxes for tenants.
Smart tools and on-site resources to reduce pollution and minimize waste.
Elion Logistics Park 55 (“ELP 55”) is a 2,500-acre rail-served industrial park located at the intersection of Interstate 55 (“I-55”) and Lorenzo Road in Wilmington, Will County, Illinois.
The completed plan for ELP 55 will include:
- 20 million square feet of industrial, warehousing, and logistics buildings;
- 2.5 miles of frontage along Interstate 55;
- 2 miles of frontage on the BNSF Mainline that runs from the Port of Los Angeles and Long Beach to Chicago;
- 70 acres of commercial property including travel plazas, hotels, restaurants, and retail; and
ELP 55 has a competitive advantage in the market based on the following key reasons:
Powerful economic incentives: Tenants will have access to an impressive list of incentives as part of its project:
- Tenants will receive up to an annual $0.80 PSF reimbursement of real estate taxes for the initial lease term as part of a $140 million Landlord controlled TIF that is sponsored by the City of Wilmington.
- ELP 55’s status as a designated Enterprise Zone affords many benefits to Tenants, including: sales tax exemption, investment tax credit, machinery and equipment sales tax exemption, utility tax exemption and job tax credits.
On-site amenities: ELP 55 is the only industrial park in the region with a full-service travel plaza offering restaurants, truck queuing, truck maintenance, truck refueling and truck washing.
Proximity to best-in-class regional infrastructure: ELP 55 features 2.5 miles of frontage along I-55 and 2 miles of frontage along the BNSF Mainline. Additionally, ELP 55 is located at a full four-way interchange at Lorenzo Road that is three miles from BNSF’s Logistics Park Chicago.