The Falcon Hill project provides significant benefits for all involved constituencies - bolstering the local economy with cutting edge, high tech facilities and an expanding professional work force; enhancing property values and infrastructure; increasing tax base; and improving working conditions for base employees. The improvements should help buttress the area over the next generation, and set the stage for further growth.
- Realize untapped value for its real property holdings
- Utilize payment in-kind consideration instead of appropriated funds for necessary replacement of deteriorating buildings and infrastructure, saving tax dollar appropriations
- Providing greater co-worker accessibility between government and private sector and providing modern and more efficient facilities
- Facilitate mission growth for the installation by providing new capacity
For Hill Air Force Base Workers
- Realize improved working conditions — replacement of 1.5 million square feet of aging office space with new modern and energy efficient facilities
- Improve amenities — enhanced building systems including HVAC, security, and parking
- Bolster worker morale
- Increase efficiency and productivity — air force staff and contractors now in multiple buildings will work in closer proximity
For the State and Communities around Hill Air Force Base
- Realize long-term economic development and high paying aerospace related jobs (construction of the first 180 acres alone will infuse another $500 million into the Utah economy)
- Provide four local communities with property tax revenues on the commercial improvements and sales taxes resulting from retail and hotel project components
- Allow for the expansion of existing business servicing Hill AFB and providing the space to attract new missions
© CBRE, Inc. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Any projections, opinions, assumptions or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.